|Simpson 270 Analog multimeter|
• Excellent repeatability. • Greater accuracy predictable over a wide temperature range. • DC accuracy: 1½%* F.S. • AC accuracy: 2%* F.S. • Resistance accuracy: ± 1½° of arc. model 270 includes all of the excellent features of the world famous 260, plus a mirrored scale and knife-edge pointer. It offers you dependability, ruggedness, and the higher accuracy necessary for many production and laboratory applications. You get excellent repeatability. The reading you get today will repeat itself when taken under the same conditions at another time. Any change of reading will be in the circuit measured, not in the model 270.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Simpson -- 270 -- Datasheet|
|Size:||5.24 Mbytes (5495361 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||23 November 2014|
|Downloads:||509 since 23 November 2014|
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.