|Wavetek 20 Generator|
|Description:||2 MHz Function Generator|
• Multiple Power Operation • 0.002 Hz to 2.1 MHz Frequency Range • Triggered and Gated Modes • 20 Volt Peak-to-Peak Output with Protection • TTL Pulse Output Wide Frequency Range Wavetek’s Model 20 covers a wide 0.002 Hz to 2.1 M Hz frequency span in seven overlapping ranges. Each multiplier setting gives you a full 1000:1 frequency range. Frequency may be set with the calibrated dial or externally modulated or swept over the three decades available per range. Triggered and Gated Waveforms Triggered and gated modes give the instrument additional flexibility. In triggered mode, the output is a dc baseline until a manual or external signal initiates a single cycle of the selected waveform. Gated mode is similar to triggered except that the Generator produces a burst of waveform cycles for the duration of the external triggering signal. Output Protection Model 20 produces high level outputs to 20 volts peak-to-peak (10V p-p into 600Ω termination). Attenuation isOdB, -20 dB or -40 dB selectable with 20 dB variable for a total 80 dB of amplitude range. The function output is fuse protected against accidental connection to power line potentials. Multiple Power Operation The Generator operates directly from the line using external transformer/ battery charger, from an external dc or ac source, or internally from Nicad batteries. (Batteries not included.)
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Wavetek -- 20 -- Datasheet|
|Size:||1.30 Mbytes (1362222 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||19 November 2014|
|Downloads:||356 since 19 November 2014|
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.