|Sony CPD-G200 Monitor|
|Description:||TRINITRON COLOR COMPUTER DISPLAY|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Sony -- CPD-G200 -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||2.89 Mbytes (3027107 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||02 November 2014|
|Downloads:||765 since 02 November 2014|
1. GENERAL ... 1-1 2. DISASSEMBLY 2-1. 2-2. 2-3. 2-4. 2-5. Cabinet, EMI Shield Removal ... 2-1 A and D Boards Removal ... 2-2 Service Position ... 2-2 Picture Tube Removal ... 2-3 H Board Removal ... 2-4 3. SAFETY RELATED ADJUSTMENT ... 3-1 4. ADJUSTMENTS ... 4-1 5. DIAGRAMS 5-1. 5-2. 5-3. (1) (2) (3) 5-4. Block Diagrams ... 5-1 Circuit Boards Location ... 5-5 Schematic Diagrams and Printed Wiring Boards ... 5-6 Schematic Diagram of D Board ... 5-7 Schematic Diagram of H Board ... 5-18 Schematic Diagram of A Board ... 5-19 Semiconductors ... 5-22 6. EXPLODED VIEWS 6-1. 6-2. 6-3. Chassis ... 6-1 Picture Tube ... 6-2 Packing Materials ... 6-3 7. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST ... 7-1
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.