|Yaesu FT-101EE Transceiver|
The model FT-101E/277E SSB Transceiver is a precision built, compact high performance Transceiver of advanced design providing SSB (USB. LSB selectable). CVV and V1 modes of operation The Transceiver operates at an input of 260 watts SSB. 180 watts CW and 80 watts AM on all bands 160 to 10 meters. All circuits, except the Transmitter driver and linear amplifier, are transistorized and composed of standard computer type plug-in modules, permiting easy maintenance. The Transceiver is self contained, requiring only an an-tenna and an A.C. mains for home, portable or mobile operation. The Transceiver may be operated from 100/110/ 117/200/220/23-1 volts AC when appropriately wired but is normally supplied for 117 volt AC and 12 volt DC operation. The two way solid state Power Supply is an integral part of the unit. Two power cords are provided with the Transceiver. Selection of AC or DC power source is automatically made when the proper line cord plug is inserted. For mobile operation a separate switch is provided on the front panel to turn off the tube heaters while in the receive mode. In this mode the Transceiver draws only 0.5 amp. less than your auto dash lights. All accessories, such as VOX. break in CVV with side tone. 25 and 100 KHz calibrators, noise blanker, 10 MHz WWV are built in. In addition . dual VFO adaptor, crystal control adaptor, speaker and clarifier arc integral parts of the unit. Provision is made for the installation of 600 h crystal filter for the exper t CVV DX operator. The CVV filter is selected automatically when the Transceiver mode switch is placed in the CVV position. The entire Transceiver weighs approximately 30 pounds, is 13 1/2” wide, 6" high. 11 1/2" deep. Construction is of heavy-gauge steel which provides an extremely rugged package, virtually immune to the effects of vibration and shock The SP 101P1V277PB combination Phone patch and external speaker, is a valuable optional accessory for base operation. The unit features an elliptical type speaker for high quality voice reproduction. Other optional equipment includes the FV-101B/277B external VFO and mobile mounting brackets.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Yaesu -- FT-101EE -- User Manual with schematics|
|Manual Type:||User Manual with schematics|
|Size:||3.83 Mbytes (4012724 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||31 July 2014|
|Downloads:||2208 since 31 July 2014|
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.