|Yamaha CDC-665 CD player|
|Category:||Audio Video TV Multimedia|
|Description:||Natural Sound Compact Disc Player|
● 5-Disc Carousel Auto-changer ● Full Opening Disc Tray for Changing 5 Discs at a Time ● PLAYXCHANGE; Disc Changing Capability while Playing Another ● Random Access Programmable Play ● Random-Sequence Play ● Single Track/Entire Disc/All Disc Repeat Play ● Adjustable Display Brightness ● Remote Control Capability 4 ● Disc Scanning Capability Useful for Disc Searching or Disc Checking ● CD Synchronized Recording with a Compatible Yamaha Tape Deck CDC-765 and CDC-665 only ● Automatic Programming for Recording to Tape ● Automatic Peak Level Searching Capability ● Optical Digital Output CDC-765 only ● Program Data Filing Capability
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Yamaha -- CDC-665 -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||415.47 Kbytes (425437 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||23 July 2014|
|Downloads:||806 since 23 July 2014|
CONTENTS Safety Instructions ... 2 Features ... 4 Connections ... 5 Identification of TV Multimedia">Components ... 6 Basic Operation ... 8 Random-Sequence Play ... 13 Program Play ... 14 Repeat Play ... 18 Index Search ... 18 CD Synchronized Recording ... 19 Track Programming for Recording to Tape for CDC-765 and CDC-665 only ... 20 Notes about the Remote Control Transmitter ... 24 Notes about Handling Compact Discs ... 24 Troubleshooting ... 25 Specifications ... 25
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.