|Teac A-3300SR Tape recorder|
|Category:||Audio Video TV Multimedia|
|Description:||Stereo Tape Deck|
The Teac A-3300/A-2300 series tape decks have earned an enviable reputation for quality since their first introduction years ago. Over the years various design improvements have been incorporated in the basic model to keep these decks abreast of the advances in tape technology and to fulfill the needs of our growing range of knowlegeable customers. The A-3300S/A-2300S and A-3300SX/A-2300SX followed, building on the tested and proven reliability of the original models and offering ever increasing versatility and user satisfaction. Now Teac introduces the new A-3300SR/A-2300SR which have the added capability of reverse playback together with several sophisticated circuit improvements to keep these new models at State-of-the-art reliability. The basic design of the A-3300SR/A-2300SR is highly similar to that of the A-3300SX/A-2300SX, therefore, information in this manual may be applied to the A-3300SX/A-2300SX also.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Teac -- A-3300SR -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||5.09 Mbytes (5336643 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||01 June 2014|
|Downloads:||947 since 01 June 2014|
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION ... 3 2. SPECIFICATIONS AND SERVICE DATA ... 6 4. PARTIAL DIS-ASSEMBLY ... 7 5. TAPE TRANSPORT PARTS LOCATION ... 9 6. HEAD REPLACEMENT AND ALIGNMENT ... 10 - MECHANICAL - 7. MEASUREMENT AND ADJUSTMENT ... 11 - MECHANICAL - 8. MEASUREMENT AND ADJUSTMENT ... 14 - ELECTRICAL - 9. SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE ... 21 10. SIMPLIFIED SCHEMATIC WITH LEVEL INDICATIONS ... 22
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.