Leader Option 75 Signal Analyzer
Image 1 of 3
Image 2 of 3
Image 3 of 3
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Leader Option 75 you can upload the files here .
The LV 5700A Multi-SDI monitor is provided with audio monitoring, measurement and data analysis capabilities for embedded AES/EBU monitoring (audio is disembedded and output via 4 BNC connectors; 8 channels, as standard). Facilities using separate (non-embedded) AES/EBU audio will need to use the OP75 External AES/EBU Inputs option in order to monitor external AES/EBU. All of the embedded audio measurement, monitoring and analysis abilities of the LV 5700A are also available for monitoring external AES/ EBU using the OP75. Option 75 adds monitoring and display for 8-channels of AES/EBU digital audio inputs. Surround sound image, lissajous, bar graphs and digital levels are displayed. An on-screen display indicates if the embedded audio is synchronous with the external AES/EBU input audio and shows lock/unlock or no signal. A speaker is also included to allow monitoring of the selected channel.
606.09 Kbytes (620639 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
30 March 2014
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.