Solartron 7071 Digital multimeter
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Solartron 7071 you can upload the files here .
The 7081 voltmeter is a high quality instrument designed for calibration, laboratory and systems applications. It combines superb measurement performance with data storage facilities and processing power. The unit has no internal options having all facilities as standard. Facilities The instrument provides the following facilities: • DC voltage and resistance measurements to a scale length of 140 000 000 and true rms volts ac, or volts ac + dc, to a scale length of 1400 000. • The ability to ratio any of the above inputs to a dc voltage or to a constant. • Automatic storage of results (History file). • Processing of measurements to provide additional results. • Remote control using either RS232C or IEEE-488 (GP-IB) interfaces. • Calibration, via either of the two interfaces, without the need to remove covers. • Interface for Minate analogue scanner, providing a multi-channel measurement capability. Measurement Capability DC voltage measurements can be made using scale lengths of 3,4,5,6,7 and 8x9; the 3 and 4x9 scales are available only by remote control. Each scale length provides a different integration time and can be used over all ranges, i.e. 0.1 to 1000V. Two types of ac voltage measurement are possible; a true rms value of the ac component only of an input or the rms of the total signal (ac + dc). Scale lengths of 3,4,5, and 6x9 and ranges of 0.1 to 1000V are available for both types of measurement.
68.05 Mbytes (71358058 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
12 January 2014
This manual consists of six chapters and Appendix. CHAPTER 1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS Provides a general overview and specifications of the product. CHAPTER 2. OPERATING PRINCIPLES Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product. CHAPTER 3. DISASSEMBLY / ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling/assembling and adjusting the product. CHAPTER 4. DIAGNOSTICS Provides Epson-approved methods for diagnostics. CHAPTER 5. TROUBLESHOOTING Provides the step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting. CHAPTER 6. MAINTENANCE Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epson-approved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product. APPENDIX Provides the following additional information for reference: • Connector pin assignments • Electric circuit boards components layout • Exploded diagram • Electrical circuit boards schematics
1.07 Mbytes (1126492 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
19 February 2023
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.