|Lexmark Optra T 610 Drucker|
|Modell:||Optra T 610|
Folgende Handbücher sind hierfür verfügbar:
|Lexmark -- Optra T 610 -- Serviceanleitung|
|Dateigröße:||9.01 Mbytes (9443538 Bytes)|
|Dokument-ID/Nummer:||P/N: 12G3794 and/or 4069-XXX|
|Qualität:||Elektronisches Dokument, kein Scan, sehr gut lesbar.|
|Upload Datum:||12 August 2011|
|Downloads:||3025 seit dem 12 August 2011|
This manual is divided into the following chapters: • “General Information” contains a general description of the printer, options, and the maintenance approach used to repair it. General environmental and safety instructions as well as special tools and test equipment are listed in this chapter. • “Diagnostic Information” contains a service error code table, user status message table, user error message table, symptom table, and service checks used to isolate failing field replaceable units (FRUs). • “Diagnostic Aids” contains tests and checks used to locate or repeat symptoms of Printer problems. Printer operation information is provided to enhance the tests and checks. • “Repair Information” provides instructions for making Printer adjustments and removing and installing FRUs. • “Connector Locations” uses illustrations to identify the major components and test points on the Printer. • “Preventive Maintenance” contains safety inspection guidelines, lubrication specifications, and maintenance information to prevent problems and maintain performance. • “Parts Catalog” contains illustrations and part numbers for individual FRUs.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.