Philips PM 3225 Oscilloscope
Page 1 of 2
Page 2 of 2
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Philips PM 3225 you can upload the files here .
The 15 MHz Portable Oscilloscope PM 3225 is a compact, lightweight instrument featuring simplicity of operation, for a wide range of use in servicing, research and educational applications. Other features include automatic triggering in addition to mains triggering and triggering on the line and frame sync pulses of a television signal. The cathode-ray tube displays a useful screen area calibrated into 8 x 10 divisions by an external graticule. All circuits are fully transistorized and mounted on printed-circuit boards for ease of maintenance. The straight-forward design and layout combines simple operation with a high degree of reliability.
Service and User Manual
41.95 Mbytes (43990273 Bytes)
english, german, french
9499 440 16702
1977 02 01
Scanned document, all readable.
2023 03 04
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.