|AsusTEK Computer TUSL2-C Motherboard|
|Beschreibung:||Intel® 815EP ATX Motherboard|
Specifications Latest Intel Processor Support P III® TualatinTM 100/133MHz FSB FC-PGA2 P III® CoppermineTM 100/133MHz FSB FC-PGA CeleronTM 66/100MHz FSB FC-PGA North Bridge System Chipset: The Intel® 815EP chipset supports a 66/100/ 133 Front Side Bus (FSB), up to 512MB of PC100/PC133 SDRAM, and AGP 4X mode, which can transport twice the amount of data compared to the current AGP standard. South Bridge System Chipset: The Intel I/O Controller Hub 2 (ICH2) features support for UltraDMA/100, which allows burst mode data transfer rates of up to 100MB/sec; two USB controllers for a total of 4 USB ports; and six channel AC97 CODEC support. Intel® Accelerated Hub Architecture: Features a dedicated high speed hub link between the ICH2 and GMCH with a bandwidth of 266MB/sec – twice the maximum bandwidth of the PCI bus. PC100/PC133 Memory Support: Equipped with three Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets to support PC100/PC133-compliant SDRAMs (available in 64, 128, 256, 512MB densities) up to 512MB. AGP Slot: Comes with an Accelerated Graphics Port slot that supports AGP cards for high performance, component level interconnect targeted at 3D graphical applications supporting 133MHz 4X mode. Backward compatible to support AGP 2X. UltraDMA33/66/100 Support: Comes with an onboard PCI Bus Master IDE controller with two connectors that support four IDE devices on two channels. Supports UltraDMA/100, UltraDMA/66, UltraDMA/33, PIO Modes 3 & 4 and Bus Master IDE DMA Mode 2, and Enhanced IDE devices, such as DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, LS-120, and Tape Backup drives. SmartCard Reader Support: Onboard header connects directly to a Smart Card reader for security and Smart Card memory chip editing. Wake-Up Support: Supports Wake-On-LAN and Wake-On-Ring, Keyboard Wake-Up, and BIOS Wake-Up. JumperFreeTM Mode: Allows processor settings and easy overclocking of frequency and Vcore voltage all through BIOS setup when JumperFreeTM mode is enabled. Easy-to-use DIP switches instead of jumpers are included to allow manual adjustment of the processor’s external frequency. FEATURES Around-the-Clock Intrusion Detection: Chassis intrusion circuitry can log chassis open events into LDCM. The onboard battery supports detection even when normal power is removed and through a new design, battery drain is even lower than the RTC used for keeping time! PC Health Monitoring: Provides an easy way to examine and manage system status information, such as CPU and systerm voltages, temperatures, and fan status through the onboard hardware ASUS ASIC and the bundled ASUS PC Probe or Intel LDCM software. CNR Support: A Communication and Networking Riser (CNR) slot provides an interface to support very affordable multichannel audio, V.90 analog modem, Home PNA, 10/100 Ethernet networking, and USB hub. PCI Expansion Slots: Provides six 32-bit PCI (PCI 2.2 compliant) expansion slots. All PCI slots can support Bus Master PCI cards, such as SCSI or LAN cards. (PCI supports up to 133MB/s maximum throughput.) Low Pin Count (LPC) Multi-I/O: Provides two high-speed UART compatible serial ports and one parallel port with EPP and ECP capabilities. UART2 can also be directed from COM2 to the Infrared Module for wireless connections. Enhanced ACPI & Anti-Boot Virus Protection: Programmable BIOS (Flash EEPROM), offering enhanced ACPI for Windows 98/2000/Millenium compatibility, built-in firmware-based virus protection, and autodetection of most devices for virtually automatic setup. Smart BIOS: The firmware hub gives a new easy-to-use interface which provides more control and protection over the Motherboard. Provides Vcore and CPU/ SDRAM frequency adjustments, boot block write protection, and HD/SCSI/MO/ ZIP/CD/Floppy boot selection. Hardware random number generator supports new security software for data protection and secured Internet transactions. Concurrent PCI: Concurrent PCI allows multiple PCI transfers from PCI master busses to the memory and processor. Onboard LED: The onboard LED will light up when there is standby power to the Motherboard. This acts as a reminder to the user to turn OFF the power before plugging and unplugging devices so as not to damage the motherboard, peripherals, and/or components. One Touch Management: Supports an optional ASUS iPanel, an easy to access box with system information LED display, front I/O ports, and space reserved for a hard disk drive. With an ASUS iPanel, you can Monitor your computer system’s vital components. SMBus: Features the System Management Bus interface, which is used to physi- cally transport commands and information between SMBus devices.
Folgende Handbücher sind hierfür verfügbar:
|AsusTEK Computer -- TUSL2-C -- Bedienungsanleitung|
|Dateigröße:||3.17 Mbytes (3324173 Bytes)|
|Datum:||01 Mai 2001|
|Qualität:||Elektronisches Dokument, kein Scan, sehr gut lesbar.|
|Upload Datum:||22 Oktober 2017|
|Downloads:||112 seit dem 22 Oktober 2017|
1. INTRODUCTION ... 7 1.1 How This Manual Is Organized ... 7 1.2 Item Checklist ... 7 2. FEATURES ... 8 2.1 The ASUS TUSL2-C ... 8 2.1.1 Specifications ... 8 2.1.2 Optional Components ... 10 2.1.3 Performance ... 10 2.1.4 Intelligence ... 11 2.2 TUSL2-C Motherboard Components ... 12 3.HARDWARE220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.83.9SETUP ... 14 TUSL2-C Motherboard Layout ... 14 Layout Contents ... 15 Hardware Setup Procedure ... 17 Motherboard Settings ... 17 System Memory (DIMM) ... 24 3.5.1 General DIMM Notes ... 24 3.5.2 Memory Installation ... 25 Central Processing Unit (CPU) ... 26 Expansion Cards ... 27 3.7.1 Expansion Card Installation Procedure ... 27 3.7.2 Assigning IRQs for Expansion Cards ... 27 3.7.3 Communication and Networking Riser (CNR) Slot ... 28 3.7.4 Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) Slot ... 29 External Connectors ... 30 Starting Up the First Time ... 43 4. BIOS SETUP ... 45 4.1 Managing and Updating Your BIOS ... 45 4.1.1 Upon First Use of the Computer System ... 45 4.1.2 Updating BIOS Procedures ... 46 4.2 BIOS Setup Program ... 49 4.2.1 BIOS Menu Bar ... 50 4.2.2 Legend Bar ... 50 4.3 Main Menu ... 52 4.3.1 Primary & Secondary Master/Slave ... 53 4.3.2 Keyboard Features ... 56 22.214.171.124.7Advanced Menu ... 58 4.4.1 Chip Configuration ... 61 4.4.2 I/O Device Configuration ... 64 4.4.3 PCI Configuration ... 66 4.4.4 Shadow Configuration ... 68 Power Menu ... 69 4.5.1 Power Up Control ... 71 4.5.2 Hardware Monitor ... 73 Boot Menu ... 74 Exit Menu ... 76 5. SOFTWARE SETUP ... 79 5.1 Install Operating System ... 79 5.2 Start Windows ... 79 5.3 TUSL2-C Motherboard Support CD ... 80 6. SOFTWARE REFERENCE ... 83 6.1 Winbond Smart Manager ... 83 6.2 ASUS PC Probe ... 87 6.3 Multi-Channel Audio Feature Setup ... 92 6.4 ASUS LiveUpdate ... 94 6.5 CyberLink PowerPlayer SE ... 95 6.6 CyberLink PowerDVD ... 96 6.7 CyberLink VideoLive Mail ... 97 7. APPENDIX ... 99 7.1 Glossary ... 99 INDEX ... 103
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.