|Kikusui Electronics Corporation PLZ-72W Sonstiges|
Kikusui Electronics Corporation
Model PLZ-72W Electronic Load is a highly versatile device which can be operated either in a constant current mode or in a constant resistance mode and is capable of handling two loading levels by electronic switching. The PLZ-72W is incorporated with automatically-resetting protectors to guard against the various types of overload. Major features of the PLZ-72W are as follows: (1) Provided with a digital voltmeter/ammeter (3-1/2 digits). (2) Provided with two 10-turn potentiometers to set two levels of loading current. (3) Has a built-in Oscillator for switching timing (1 mS - 100 mS) between two levels of loading current either in the constant current mode or in the constant resistance mode, (4) When in the constant current mode, the loading current can be remote-controlled with an external voltage or resistance signal. Remote control can be done with an external resistance signal also when in the constant resistance mode. (5) One-control parallel operation of multiple units can be done. That is, two or more unit can be connected in parallel and all of them can be simultaneously controlled simply by controlling only one of them. (6) Provided with automatically resetting protectors to guard against overvoltage, over current, overpower, overheat, and reverse- polarity connection of the input. (7) Rack mount is possible. That is, although the PLZ-72W normally is supplied as a bench-top instrument, it can be installed on an EIA Standard rack or a JIS Standard rack by using a mounting frame and brackets which are available as options.
Folgende Handbücher sind hierfür verfügbar:
|Kikusui Electronics Corporation -- PLZ-72W -- Service- und Bedienungsanleitung|
|Dokumenttyp:||Service- und Bedienungsanleitung|
|Dateigröße:||1.21 Mbytes (1263967 Bytes)|
|Qualität:||Gescanntes Dokument, teilweise schwer oder teilweise nicht zu lesen.|
|Upload Datum:||14 August 2015|
|Downloads:||634 seit dem 14 August 2015|
1. GENERAL ... 1 1.1 Description ... 1 1.2 Specifications ... 2 2. OPERATION METHOD ... 5 2.1 Notes Before Use ... 5 2.2 Description of Panel Items ... ... 9 2.3 Initial Setting ... 12 2.4 Operation in Constant Current Mode ... 13 2.5 Operation in Constant Resistance Mode ... . 15 2.6 Operation in Switching Mode ... 17 2.7 Remote Sensing of Voltmeter ... 18 2.8 Remote Control of Constant Current Operation ... 19 2.9 Remote Control of Constant Resistance Operation ... 21 2.10 One-control Parallel Operation ... 22 3. OPERATING PRINCIPLES ... 24 3.1 Constant Current Operation ... * 24 3.2 Constant Resistance Operation ... 24 3.3 Block Diagram ... «. 26 4. MAINTENANCE ... . 27 4.1 Removing the Casing Cover ... 27 4.2 Inspection and Cleaning ... 27 4.3 Calibration of Digital Voltmeter/Ammeter ... 28 4.4 Range Calibration (0.1Ω/1Ω) for Constant Resistance Operation ... 29 4.5 Range Calibration for Constant Current Operation ... 30 4.6 Calibration of Remote Control Voltage for Constant Current Operation ... 31 4.7 Adjustment of Overcurrent Protector ... 31 4.8 Adjustment of Overvoltage Protector ... 31 4.9 Calibration of Current Monitor ... 31 4.10 Troubleshooting ... 32 4.11 Layout of Controls ... 32 5. OPTIONS ... 34 5.1 Rack Mount Frame and Brackets ... 34
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.