The Accuphase E-202 is a Integrated Stereo Amplifier
which possesses a great many separate component class
features and characteristics. Full play has been given
in its design to the advanced engineering techniques
that were developed for the P-300 Power Amplifier and
the C-200 Control Center which spearheaded the Accuphase
line of highest quality audio equipment. Among the many
special features of the E-202 are the following.
• High power output of 100 watts per channel into
8 ohms assures excellent sound quality at ALL listening
This high power capability, with distortion at less than
0.1% over the entire audio range of 20 to 20,000 Hz,
is fully guaranteed. Heavy duty power transistors
in a parallel push-pull drive output stage and large
heat sinks back up this Accuphase Warranty. Design
emphasis was placed on maintaining excellent sound
quality also at the low listening levels.
• Speaker Damping Control ensures best speaker performance.
• Power Meters help to balance channel levels.
• Equalizer circuit assures quality sound.
• Exclusive "Accuphase Only" Features — Low Enhancement Circuit and Disc Subsonic Filter.
• Input Level Control is provided for DISC 1.
• Input Impedance Selector switch is provided for DISC 1.
• Tone Control permits 2 dB tone variation.
• Three tape decks can be connected. Tape Copy switch is independent.
• Constant regurated voltages from the power supply assure outstanding stability.
• Protection Circuit safeguards power transistors and speakers.