This manual is divided into the following chapters:
• “General Information” contains a general description of the
printer and the maintenance approach used to repair it. Special
tools, test equipment, and options are listed.
• “Diagnostic Information” contains error code table, symptom
table, and service checks used to isolate failing field replaceable
• “Diagnostic Aids” contains tests and checks used to locate or
repeat symptoms of printer problems.
• “Repair Information” provides instructions for making printer
adjustments and removing and installing FRUs.
• “Connector Locations” uses illustrations to identify the major
components and test points on the printer.
• “Preventive Maintenance” contains safety inspection guidelines,
lubrication specifications, and maintenance information to
prevent problems and maintain optimum performance.
• “Parts Catalog” contains illustrations and part numbers for individual