• Compact portable size
External dimensions: 300 mm (11.8") W Â¥ 112.5 mm (4.4") D Â¥ 49 mm (1.9") H
Weight: Approx. 0.9 kg (2.0 lb) (lithium ion battery included)
• Built-in manual sheet feeder
• High-speed printing (bursts)
• High quality printing at 720 dpi
• Three built-in standard printer control modes:
BJ mode (IBM Proprinter X24E emulation)
LQ mode (EPSON LQ printer emulation)
Native mode (Canon extended mode)
• Two new user-friendly replaceable black and color BJ cartridges:
Black BJ cartridge BC-10: 128 nozzles (black), ink cartridge replaceable.
Color BJ cartridge BC-11e: 136 nozzles (64 black + 3 Â¥ 24 each yellow, magenta,
cyan); black and color ink cartridges replaceable.
Ink cartridge BCI-10 Black: Black ink cartridge for BC-10
Ink cartridge BCI-11 Black: Black ink cartridge for BC-11e
Ink cartridge BCI-11 Color: Color ink cartridge for BC-11e
(yellow, magenta, and cyan all in one cartridge)
• Includes a BJ cartridge container for storing a BJ cartridge when it is not installed
in the printer.
• Power on/off button (Software power switch used.)
The printer does not have a mechanical power switch that physically connects and
disconnects the Universal adaptor. Instead, it has a POWER button that starts up
and shuts down printer operation. As long as the printer is plugged in, power is
supplied even when it is turned off.
• Lock switch
The switch can be used to lock the power on/off button to prevent accidentally
turning on the printer while travelling. The lock is used after the power has been
• Bidirectional Centronics Interface (IEEE 1284 compatible)
An exclusive IEEE 1284 compatible cable with a small connector on the printer
connecting end is used.
• Infrared communication (IrDA (1.0) compatible)
• Printing up to legal size paper
• Optional scanner cartridge
The printer can be used as a scanner when an image scanner cartridge (option) is
installed instead of the BJ cartridge.