This manual is divided into the following chapters:
1. General Information contains a general description of the
printer and the maintenance approach used to repair it. Special
tools and test equipment are listed in this chapter, as well as
general environmental and safety instructions.
2. Diagnostic Information contains error indicator table, symptom
table, and service checks used to isolate failing field replaceable
3. Diagnostic Aids contains tests and checks used to locate or
repeat symptoms of printer problems.
4. Repair Information provides instructions for making printer
adjustments and removing and installing FRUs.
5. Connector Locations uses illustrations to identify the connector
locations and test points on the printer.
6. Preventive Maintenance contains the lubrication specifications
and recommendations to prevent problems.
7. Parts Catalog contains illustrations and part numbers for individual