1) Three types of BJ cartridges are available.
Â· Pigment ink is adopted for the black cartridge and color cartridge, realizing
modulated, high-density text printing.
Â· High-quality printing, up to 1440 ´ 720 dpi, is achieved by drop modulation
technology adopted for the Black, Color, and Photo BJ cartridges.
Â· Separate BJ cartridges and ink tanks for all colors makes lower running costs
Black BJ Cartridge (optional): 160 nozzles
Separate ink tank (Pigment Black)
Color BJ Cartridge: 192 nozzles, Bk, C, M, Y (48 nozzles´4) in a vertical
Separate ink tanks for all colors (Pigment Black,
Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
Photo-Color BJ Cartridge: 192 nozzles, PBk, PC, PM, Y (48 nozzles´4) in a
(optional) vertical line
Separate ink tanks for all colors (Dye Photo-Black,
Photo-Cyan, Photo-Magenta, and Yellow)
2) Ink-out detection function with both optical and dot-count methods; transparent ink
tanks enable visible confirmation.
3) USB and IEEE 1284 compatible 8-bit parallel interfaces.
4) Two buttons (POWER, RESUME), cover sensor, two-color LEDs (green/orange), with
5) Optional scanner cartridge with maximum readout resolution of 720´720 dpi also